Saturday, 27 April 2019

I Can't Paint

By Sally-Ann Luxton
26 April 2019

It's no good asking me, I can't paint (or so I thought)

When I was asked to help out with some painting my first thought was 'I can paint a wall but that's it. I can't paint!!!'

Nikki has coached me and, much to my astonishment, I have painted a number of rocks that actually look something like what they are supposed to.


If I can do this, anyone can. Be warned though..... Painting rocks becomes very addictive, and beneficial for your health.


Rambling around streams, rivers and the beach, everywhere I go now I have my 'Rock Bag' for collecting stones that have 'the look', ready for painting.

Even my husband has joined in finding and painting rocks.

So, come along to a workshop and find out how a simple rock can help improve your health Rock on people!!!



=====

If you'd like to submit your own news story for publication on our blog pages, please click here.

If you need help creating your works of rock art, please check out this publication

No comments:

Post a Comment